Friday, April 16, 2010

43 days and counting...

This is not my first attempt at blogging that's for sure, but this is my first REAL attempt at it. I am incredibly wordy and really need to learn how to "cut-it-down" to the essentials. One among many missions I have given myself to accomplish over the next several months. It won't be easy, at times it won't be fun but it WILL BE DONE!

Summer Dreams and Paris Nights will be my platform for anything from trip planning (I am venturing to France on my own for 2 whole months) to random rants about random things (i.e. Sarah Palin's rediculously overpaid public appearances) to excited ramblings about my favourite things *ahem ahem* SMALLVILLE and anything related to the Superman mythos (YES folks, I AM a comicbook geek and PROUD OF IT!) and anything in between. I have no set agenda or preconceived ideas about how this is going to flow - I'm just goin' with it. Wish me luck!

I fly out in 43 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment